The Wicked Valentine’s Read-a-Thon has started! This go-around with a read-a-thon I decided to make my goals more realistic, but seeing what’s going on in my personal life right now I’ve realized that they weren’t very realistic, haha! Oh, well. My goals were:
- Listen to at least 4 hours of an audiobook
- Read 5 books…potentially these 5:
- The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd
- The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Vain by Fisher Amelie
- The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow by Rita Leganski
- Follow at least 7 new people and connect on their blogs
I wrote up those goals a while back, so the list of books to read has changed quite a bit. I’m just going to go with whatever strikes my fancy next…but I do have several review books I need to get finished, so they’ll get priority.
Honestly it snuck up on me because I thought it started Monday, so Day 1 didn’t go as well as it could have. Also, I’ve switched from night shift to day shift and my body is suffering! Every time I sit down to read, I pass out from exhaustion. It’ll be a couple more days before my body has made the switch.
Audiobook minutes listened to: 35m (3h 13m left of Crash by Lisa McMann)
Pages Read: 126 (page 275 of The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd)
Books completed: 0
New friends: 0
Hopefully today will go better…I’m taking my Kobo Touch to work with me (everyone on dayshift is very quiet during breaks, so I should have no problem reading, lol).
If you’re participating in this read-a-thon, how is it going for you?